The purpose of the Fund is to facilitate and promote the development of closer cooperation among citizens and institutions in the region as well as between the V4 region and other countries, especially the Western Balkans and countries of the Eastern Partnership.
Who can apply
- non-governmental and non-profit organizations
- municipalities and local governments
- public schools and universities
- research and scientific bodies
- public institutions
- cultural cooperation
- scientific exchange and research
- youth exchanges
- cross-border cooperation
- promotion of tourism
- Annual budget: €640,000.
- Budget per project: €6,000 maximum.
- The financial contribution of the Fund cannot exceed 80% of total project costs.
Other informations can be found here.