You are cordially invited to the 4th Sports and Innovation bilingual conference on innovation and sports, organized by the University of Physical Education of Budapest and the National Handball Academy of Balatonboglar at 19-21 May, 2021. Our aim is to foster dialogue on recent findings and innovative ideas, methods as well as to stimulate further processes of turning ideas to success.
The latter is of utmost relevance these days in the competitive international arena of sports, especially in the struggle for Olympic performance. Therefore, we wish to invite scholars and other experts from all walks of life and sport activities to share their expertise, good practices, and pursue knowledge transfer. The presenters will offer insight and exchange ideas in the form of presentations, workshops and roundtable discussions with trainers, educators, researchers, business partners and decision makers at all levels. This event is to give special attention to the role of sport in improvement of quality of life through primary prevention, recreation, rehabilitation and regeneration, and to offer pragmatic approaches to sport science and profession, utilizing the facilities and expert opportunities of NEKA, Balatonboglar. Following the conference, an online publication opportunity (Physical Education, Sport, Science, PSS) is offered for the presenters in English and Hungarian languages.
Prior to the conference, we are to host the traditional International Partner Day on UPE Campus, where the representatives of our partner universities are welcome to focused discussions, campus tour as well as meeting the management and the special departments, too. please let us know in advance if you are interested.
The first conference day is on UPE campus, while the second and third are to be organized on the venuse of the National Handball Academy (NEKA) in Balatonboglar, nearby Lake Balaton. Conference participants will receive transportation upon demand (bus ride on second day morning to Balatonboglar and on third day late afternoon to Budapest).
- the author’s full name, institutional affiliation and email address
- the title of the presentation
- an abstract of maximum 350 words, summarizing the paper’s scope and conclusions
- a statement indicating whether power point or other digital media will be used and whether internet access is required for the presentation
- a brief “bio” of the author(s) of maximum 250 words
Main topic areas:
- the innovative social role of sports
- innovative planning and practice in specific sports
- sports innovation in healthy lifestyle and in the performance development
- modern methods in sport pedagogy
- innovative use of decision making in sports
- training, competition and rehabilitation-specific sport technology
- modern trends in recreation and outdoor sports
- informatics, statistics and analytics: sport science and performance development
- innovative postgraduate education for sport experts
- constructing and managing innovative sport facilities and the security technology of sport events
- effective financing methods in sports and current trends in sport economics
- women leaders from sports and in sports
- start-ups in sport economics
Further special topic areas at the 2021 Sportinno Conference:
- Sport Tourism
- Complex rehab services
- Innovative handball coaching methods (NEKA Certificate)
- Developing athletic skills and dynamics in ball games
- Sport academies in view of sport management and sport economics
- Analytics in sport psychology
- Training and learning/life balance at the sport academies
- Lifespan model for female athletes
- Self-branding and communication
- Corporate social responsibility, universities and sports
- Sport Diplomacy
- Innovative recreation and water sports
- National Sport Lab
We welcome submissions from doctoral students and emerging scholars, too.