Project leader: ENGSO Youth
Start date: January 01, 2019
End Date: November 30, 2022
- Create a platform for sharing and transfer of knowledge in the fields of sport-based non-formal and formal education between partner organisations and stakeholders representing the youth, education and sport sectors;
- Up-skill youth sport trainers, youth workers, youth leaders and NGO staff to increase knowledge, skills and competences in the field of sustainable development through sport and for empowering young people they work within their local communities;
- Raise awareness on the educational power of sport activities together with the importance of using the potential of large-scale and middle-scale sport events also for educational purposes.
- Gather information on good practices in the field of sustainable development through sport and develop an online training manual for delivering the SDG workshop;
- Provide learning and mobility opportunities for disadvantaged young people to experience the educational legacy of Tokyo 2020, Dakar 2022 and Paris 2024 Olympic Games;
- Create legacy activities to support the post-Tokyo 2020 youth sports education and link it with the pre-educational activities of Dakar 2022 and Paris 2024;
- Build capacity and create synergies through partners from different sectors.