The University of Physical Education (TE) and the National Academy of Handball (NEKA) have decided to organise the 4th Sports and Innovation International Conference at a later date. In line with initial plans, the conference was supposed to take place between 19 and 21 May, 2021. If you want to find out the new date of the event, check out the university’s YouTube channel.
The main aim of the bilingual (Hungarian-English) international event is to encourage experts to realise new creative ideas that will be turned into innovations eventually. Rector of the University of Physical Education, Prof. Dr. h. c. Lajos Mocsai, director of the International Relations Centre (NKI), Dr. habil Judit Kádár and general manager of the National Academy of Handball, Tamás Mocsai have announced that the conference will be held at a later date.
Proposals should include:
- the author’s full name, institutional affiliation and email address
- the title of the presentation
- an abstract of maximum 350 words, summarizing the paper’s scope and conclusions
- a statement indicating whether power point or other digital media will be used and whether internet access is required for the presentation
- a brief “bio” of the author(s) of maximum 250 words
Main topic areas:
- A. the innovative social role of sports
- B. innovative planning and practice in specific sports
- C. sports innovation in healthy lifestyle and in the performance development
- D. modern methods in sport pedagogy
- E. innovative use of decision making in sports
- F. training, competition and rehabilitation-specific sport technology
- G. modern trends in recreation and outdoor sports
- H. informatics, statistics and analytics: sport science and performance development
- I. innovative postgraduate education for sport experts
- J. constructing and managing innovative sport facilities and the security technology of sport events
- K. effective financing methods in sports and current trends in sport economics
- L. women leaders from sports and in sports
- M. start-ups in sport economics
- N. e-sports
Further special topic areas at the 2021 Sportinno Conference:
- Sport Tourism
- Complex rehab services
- Innovative handball coaching methods (NEKA Certificate)
- Developing athletic skills and dynamics in ball games
- Sport academies in view of sport management and sport economics
- Analytics in sport psychology
- Training and learning/life balance at the sport academies
- Lifespan model for female athletes
- Self-branding and communication
- Corporate social responsibility, universities and sports
- Sport Diplomacy
- Innovative recreation and water sports
- National Sport Lab
We welcome submissions from doctoral students and emerging scholars, too.
Lecturers at the conference will be offered the opportunity to publish their presentation on the site of the science journal Physical Education, Sport, Science.
More information to be provided soon in the second circular letter.