It is with great pleasure that we announce the opening of the abstract submission for the 22nd International Student Congress on Sport Sciences (ISCSS-2016) at the University of Physical Education, Budapest, Hungary.
With this opportunity, you are able to
- boost your professional career,
- increase your international the visibility in sport science,
- built networks among young fellows which carry on for a lifetime,
- be part of a remarkable multidisciplinary student-researcher congress,
- exchange ideas, concepts and findings by presentations and discussions,
- and enjoy all what Budapest can offer.
The deadline to submit your abstract is the March 20, 2016.
After undergoing review process, authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission by March 25, 2016. Presenting authors must have paid their registration fees by April 05, 2016 at the latest to secure the presentation during the congress and the publication in the Book of Abstracts.
Details of the program, plenary sessions and invited lectures can be found on the congress website: www.sssb2016.com
Advisory Board: Berkes, István / Győrfi, János / Hamar, Pál / Nyakas, Csaba / Pavlik, Gábor / Radák, Zsolt / Sós, Csaba / Tihanyi, József / Tóth, Miklós
Local Organizing Committee: Bognár, József / Géczi, Gábor / Dóczi, Tamás / Gyimes, Zsolt / Kalmár, Zsuzsa / Koltai, Erika / Mihalik, Rudolf / Osváth, Péter / Ökrös, Csaba / Tóth, László
Topics: Sport Physiology and Medicine / Human Movement Sciences / Training Methods / Teaching and Learning in Physical Education / Adapted Physical Education and Sport / Sport Psychology / Sport Sociology / Sport Coaching and Talent Development / Olympic Movement and Sport History / Sport Management / Tourism and Recreation
- Best Oral presentations (3)
- Best Poster presentations (3)
Important Dates to remember:
- 15th of February 2016: Opening abstract submission and registration
- 20th of March 2016: Deadline for abstract submission
- 25th of March 2016: Notification of acceptance to authors
- 31th of March 2016: Deadline for early-bird registration
- 31th of March 2016: 150 Euro
- after 31th of March 2016: 160 Euro
Registration of participants includes:
- Opening ceremony and reception
- Admission to all sessions
- Congress material: bag, book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks, lunch during the congress
- Opening ceremony
- Gala dinner
- It is beautiful, entertaining , a cosmopolitan city with full of charm,
- It is one of Europe’s best cities filled,
- It has top-class restaurants, numerous lively cafes, hundreds of museums, galleries and exhibitions and lively nightlife.
Travel information: Budapest can be easily accessed via all public transportation, including international flights to Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport which can be reached in 20-60 minutes by car and direct buses from the City Center, trains and buses from a numerous cities all around Europe.
Mocsai, Lajos and Koller, Ákos
Chief patrons of the conference, University of Physical Education
President of the Student Research Association (TDK), University of Physical Education