Dear Students! On behalf of the Organizing Committee we would like to invite you to the International Student Congress on Sport Sciences (ISCSS-2020) in Budapest, Hungary. The 24th ISCSS Congress will be held at the new campus of the University of Physical Education, Budapest.
It is a tradition of our University to bring together student-researchers from around the world to present their research on wide range of topics in sport sciences. The Scientific Committee of the Congress invites papers in the following fields:
- Sport Physiology
- Human Movement Sciences
- Sport History and the Olympic Movement
- Physical Education and Teaching Methods
- Adapted Physical Education
- Social Sciences
- Training Methods
- Sport Management
- Tourism and Recreation
We welcome any format at the congress (lecture, video, poster, etc.) from Bachelor, Master and PhD students.
- Oral presentation time: 10 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion
- Poster time: 3 minutes presentation + 2 minutes discussion
Conference date: April 23-25, 2020.
- April 23 (Thursday afternoon):
- Opening Ceremony
- Reception dinner
- April 24 (Friday):
- Bachelor & Master lectures
- April 25 (Saturday)
- PhD lectures
- Closing Ceremony
- Sandwich lunch
Conference language: English
Conference venue: Testnevelési Egyetem, Alkotás utca 44, H-1123 Budapest, Hungary
- Early registration and abstract submission deadline: February 24, 2020.
- Final registration and abstract submission deadline: March 2, 2020.
- Payment deadline: March 9, 2020.
- Early registration (before February 24): € 180
- Standard registration (February 25 – March 2): € 200
- Package: Registration fee for professor accompanying a minimum of 3 student lecturers - €100.
Registration fee includes: registration package, published abstract, 5 meals (Thursday welcome reception and dinner; Friday lunch and banquet; Saturday sandwich lunch). All participants receive a certificate and hard copy of the conference program.
Please note that the registration fee does not cover travel and accommodation costs. Visitors need to make their own arrangements.
You can find information on previous student conferences to get a glimpse of the great international spirit and vitality in the archive.