Dear Students, Dear Thesis Supervisors, Dear Stakeholders! The PhD Symposium in Sports Science is organised by the Doctoral School for the seventh time this year. The Symposium is also an official event of the New National Programme for Excellence, where the PhD students who have been awarded a grant in 2021 present their scientific achievements in a special session.
The Symposium will continue to provide an opportunity for doctoral students to present their research plans and results, and to get to know each other's work.
Participation of students with active status in the spring semester is mandatory. Students in semesters 5 to 8 are required to present their results in the so called conference part of the Symposium, while students in semesters 2 to 4 can choose to present their research plans and progress in the "theme presentation" part of the Symposium, in front of the supervisors of the Doctoral School and their fellow students. Participation of 1st semester students is also compulsory, but they are not required to give a presentation.
Doctoral students and doctoral candidates from other universities are also welcome to attend the conference!
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
The Symposium takes place on 27-28 June 2022.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission: 17 June 2022, 12.00.
For this traditional prestigous scientific event, in addition to the speakers, we welcome and respectfully invite all those who would like to follow and contribute to the development of Hungarian sports science.
- topic presentation (only for registered TE students) (closed)
- conference (closed)
- guests (closed)
Required formal elements:
- Title: Times New Roman, 16pt, bold, CAPS, left justified
- Authors' names (first author1, co-authors2): Times New Roman, 14pt, left justified
- 1 first author’s university/workplace, faculty/department, city: Times New Roman, 14pt, left justified, italics
- 2 co-author’s university/place of work, faculty/department, city: Times New Roman, 14pt, left justified, italic
- abstract: Times New Roman, 12pt, max 300 words
Sample abstract >>>
The filename should be the author's name and the nature of the event (last_name_first_name_unkp or last_name_first_name_conference), nothing else!
15 minutes presentation + 5 minutes discussion.