Guidelines, requirements for abstract submission
- Registration and abstract submission should be done together.
- All abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the International Student Conference on Sport Sciences (ISCSS).
- Abstracts are restricted to 3300 characters (including spaces but without title, authors and institutions). They may not contain any tables or graphs. Abstracts will be printed exactly as they were submitted.
- The filename of the abstract should be as follows: Familyname_Firstname_2018.doc
- All abstracts will be judged and rated by two independent referees.
Font: 12 point Times New Roman
Line spacing: single
Institute, city, country
Supervisor’s name and title
Title of Presentation
Purpose of study
Hypothesis (if relevant)
Keywords: maximum 3
Call for abstracts (flyer) >>>
- Extended deadline: April 2, 2018
- Please download and fill the registration form >>>