The Hungarian University of Sports Science (HUSS) is happy to welcome you on the official page for the BA and MSc Sport Coaching programs. By completing the application form our system will show us your interest in any of the programs mentioned above.
BA course list >>>
MSc course list >>>
- Stipendium Hungaricum - Students also have a chance to apply for SH Sport Scholarship as well! The purpose of the Stipendium Hungaricum Sport Scholarship Programme is to provide priority support for the studies of foreign students with internationally recognized sporting achievements in Hungarian higher education institutions, and to their participation in competitive sport of the Hungarian higher education and non-university competitive sports, as well as to assist the development of sports life of the Hungarian higher education.
- Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship
Application Part I
Requirements (to be uploaded later):
- Certificate of secondary education/BSc degree
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the chosen sport (rules, technical-tactical repertoire, international competition system)
- 3-5 years of performance-oriented experience in the chosen sport (proof of attainment from national federation required)
- Not required, but advantageous of a national level sport competitions required (international level appreciated, too)
- Proper English level: TOEFL 60 or IELTS 5.00 or B2 Level language exam (online language proficiency test in the absence of certificate)
Application Part 2
A) Application fee payment procedure
- Based on the personal information you have provided us, the Hungarian University of Sports Science will send you an e-mail message containing a Proforma Invoice about the 150 EUR application fee.
- We also inform you that the bank fee that can be linked to the amount to be paid is also borne by the applicant.
- Please indicate in the NOTICE BOX the REFERENCE NUMBER of the received PROFORMA INVOICE and YOUR NAME.
B) After full application
- After the successful completion of Part 1 and 2 the university administrators will conduct a formal evaluation of your application.
- In case of meeting the formal evaluation criteria, you will be invited to take part in the online entrance examination.