Pre-conditions for application
- Working experience as coach in Canoe-Kayak sport at national level.
- Recommendation from the National Sports Federation endorsed by the International Canoe Federation.
- Availability and prove of secondary school leaving certificate.
- Sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Access for internet system for the modules managed through the MOODLE system.
- Sufficient electronic devices that secure the quality of the webinars and video transactions.
Participation fee is EURO 1,750. The fee includes the following elements and services:
- Registration to the Coaching Programme.
- Access to course material through MOODLE system.
- Access to course webinars and consultations through Microsoft Teams system.
- Examinations and Coaching programme records.
- Canoe-Kayak Sprint Coaching Certificate - Level 3 “Expert Coach”
Application and deadline
Applicants must apply in writing, by submitting the completed Application Form to the address below.
Application and payment deadline: April 30, 2021
Payments have to be received only by bank transfer using the following references:
- Beneficiary / Payable to: Testnevelési Egyetem - University of Physical Education
- Name of the Bank: Magyar Államkincstár – Hungarian State Treasury
- Address of the bank: 1054 Budapest, Hold u. 4.
- Account No: 10032000-00334679-00000000
- SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
- IBAN: HU63-10032000-00334679-0000 0000
- Note: Canoe-Kayak Programme
- University of Physical Education (TF)
- International Relations Center
- 1123 Budapest, Alkotás u. 44. – Hungary, Europe